Posted by Steven on 24/5/2011, 11:24:34, in reply to "Re: Lists"
I read The Corrections myself just last month. I agree that it is a great book. It was also rather difficult for me emotionally at times because the topic of old age hit so close to home. There have been several deaths and hospitalizations in my family this year. |
: I would have included The Corrections , but, alas, it
: belongs to this century.
: I think the Corrections is a really good book, one of
: the best books of this day and age. I am curious about
: Franzen's Freedom but I am waiting for it to come out
: in paperback.
: There was a Simpsons' episode where one of the guest
: characters was reading the Corrections.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- The Magus - guillermo maynez 18/5/2011, 13:01:59
- Re: The Magus - Steven 18/5/2011, 19:41:21
- Re: The Magus - Sterling 21/5/2011, 11:58:01
- Lists - Steven 23/5/2011, 9:42:13
- Re: Lists - Sterling 23/5/2011, 21:53:00
- Re: Lists - Sterling 23/5/2011, 23:11:09
- Re: Lists - Sterling 23/5/2011, 23:28:35
- Re: Lists - Steven 24/5/2011, 9:50:01
- Re: Lists - Lale 24/5/2011, 10:14:47
- Re: Lists - Steven 24/5/2011, 11:24:34
- Re: Lists - Sterling 24/5/2011, 0:10:14
- Re: Lists - Lale 24/5/2011, 10:08:35
- Re: Lists - Lale 25/5/2011, 21:57:38
- Re: Lists - Joffre 26/5/2011, 9:36:23
- Re: Lists - Steven 27/5/2011, 17:03:43
« Back to index