Iaido - Iaijutsu Samurai Sword Forum
[ Post a Response | Iaido - Iaijutsu Samurai Sword Forum ]
Re: Is my sword suitable for cutting?
yes it is, I know this sword and it is a proven battle-ready katana, although not for heavy fighting...anyways. Yes you can try tatami cutting, however do not expect miracles, the hamon line is brushed(fake), and the blade is meere tempered steel.
- Is my sword suitable for cutting? - Stephane Bouliane April 14, 2004, 9:55 am
- Re: Is my sword suitable for cutting? - Julien May 5, 2004, 8:57 pm
- 440 - LJ May 11, 2004, 12:18 pm
- Re: Is my sword suitable for cutting? - Kaoru May 28, 2004, 2:14 am
- Re: Is my sword suitable for cutting? - Davide June 10, 2004, 9:40 am
- Thanks everyone for your replies - Stephane Bouliane June 13, 2004, 4:25 am
« Back to index