[ Post a Response | DILLINGER FOUR ]
I'm playing pacman
Posted by don'tforgetthelyrics on 5/23/2008, 11:57 am, in reply to "Re: Erik"
It's a good thing I started reading D4's lyrics over the past year. I was 21 when *I heard TWENTY ONE SAID THREE TIMES QUICKLY on Midwestern Songs of America. Unfortunately, I thought: |
"NOW THAT YOUR 21 YOU’VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE
LOOK BACK ON BETTER TIMES, #### ALL TILL 22
NOW THAT YOU’RE 21"
NOW THAT YOU'RE 21, YOU'VE GOT TO LET IT GO
DRINK UP ON CREDIT CARDS, STAY ####ED UP TILL 22,
NOW THAT YOU'RE 21"
It sure was a fun year. Looks like my interpretation of the lyrics worked out after all.
- Erik - Cassandra 5/21/2008, 3:40 pm
- Re: Erik - BilboneFaggins 5/21/2008, 11:48 pm
- Re: Erik - Cassandra 5/22/2008, 1:52 am
- Re: Erik - BloodPepsi 5/22/2008, 11:36 am
- Re: Erik - OJ Murdock 5/22/2008, 11:58 am
- Re: Erik - 3:10 to Yuma 5/23/2008, 9:33 am
- Re: Erik - nash 5/23/2008, 2:08 pm
- Re: Erik - To overcome the spider's curse 5/23/2008, 2:23 pm
- I'm playing pacman - don'tforgetthelyrics 5/23/2008, 11:57 am
- Re: Erik - Spooky 5/22/2008, 1:52 pm
- Re: Erik - Cassandra 5/22/2008, 11:21 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!