[ POST A RESPONSE. | CRUISER LOG CRUISING FORUM ]
Visit CRUISER LOG for yacht position reports, marine radio nets, free crewfinder, cruising FAQ's, cruising narratives, message board, books, links, etc.
Quit buying French Cats...they are cheap. Stick with South African
Posted by cianfrone on July 29, 2003, 9:02 pm
: I own a Belize 43' FP cat. In fact most cats
: leaving their factory are destoend for the
: Carribean. These baots are not Rolls
: Royces, the Catana is probably a much
: better boat, but, then it is twice the
: price. I ahve to say that after two years
: with my boat, i am quie happy with it and
: it is still together.
: --Previous Message--
: I have heard a rumour of a Fountaine Pajot
: cracking up in the Indian ocean,
: supposedly not strong enough , as it is
: built for the med.
: Anyone out there with more info?
- Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - Chris February 3, 2003, 1:28 pm
- Re: Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - ian May 6, 2003, 4:46 pm
- Quit buying French Cats...they are cheap. Stick with South African - cianfrone July 29, 2003, 9:02 pm
- Re: Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - Danny North April 12, 2003, 1:26 pm
- Re: Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - Joe S February 28, 2003, 1:31 am
- I wouldn't worry with such scanty information - JeanneP February 10, 2003, 2:29 am
- Re: Fountaine Pajot Catamaran - GordMay February 5, 2003, 11:01 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
THIS BOARD IS VERY GRACIOUSLY MODERATED BY JEANNE POCKEL WHO HAS BEEN CRUISING FOR 15 YEARS WITH HER HUSBAND PETER ON THEIR YACHT "WATERMELON". THANK YOU JEANNE.
Create your own free message board!