Re: Small World
Posted by Cheggy Robin on July 12, 2015, 10:59 am, in reply to "Re: Small World"
No, i'm sorry you are wrong. There has NEVER been any sort of friendship between Myself & Kenny. And neither do i want there to be. It is in fact himself that has stirred up the hostility between us by pushing his "better than thou" attitude. I think he is quite a bully on the quiet, and a number of people have come to me and told me so themselves at the matches. On the other hand Paul, we have spoken together, and even shook hands a couple of times at games (home & away). Until the Workington away game last season, i respected your support for the club. I think on yesterdays performance (yes i know the opposition was a little weak) but there was enough to see that there is a very promising future ahead. And i think someone (like yourself) who has supported the club many,many years, that you are cutting your nose off a little because of loyalty to the previous manager, and blame the people in the office for it. Players / Managers / Owners come and go at ALL levels, but THE TEAM stays, And it's the TEAM people support. I personally have also no axe to grind with Vespa, like you a fantastic supporter of the CLUB, but (again on principle) started to slag off the new owner on here. THEN given to chance to air his disapproval at the Q & A session, chose to keep quiet, only to later start slagging off the owners AGAIN back on here. That is what this has been all about, had i needed to ask anything, then i would have stood up at the session. I'm not saying anybody is right or wrong, as in last years case of "i'm not watching kids, i'm off to watch Heanor" from last year, they were proven to be wrong, but where are THEY now??
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Small World - WhiteBallProject July 11, 2015, 10:16 am
- Re: Small World - Cheggy Robin July 11, 2015, 10:28 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 11, 2015, 12:24 pm
- Re: Small World - Vespa July 11, 2015, 11:55 am
- Re: Small World - Cheggy Robin July 12, 2015, 9:40 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 12, 2015, 10:13 am
- Re: Small World - MNB July 13, 2015, 11:53 am
- Re: Small World - Cheggy Robin July 12, 2015, 10:59 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 11, 2015, 12:20 pm
« Back to index