Re: Small World
Posted by paul miller on July 12, 2015, 10:13 am, in reply to "Re: Small World"
I really think you would be better served repairing your relationship.with Kenny. He has certainly done his best to give you the opportunity, but your problem is you seek confrontation with all and sundry. Thereby missing every chance to repair the fast becoming irreperable.
Mr. Whiteball knows I am a "Gobshite".. He knows my bark is worse than my bite. He knows that because I post in my own name. I don't hide. I am only sorry that due to my wifes illness I have not been able to share breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Whiteball this morning. They may not share that sorrow, but hey ho!
Now run along and send a peace offering to.young Kenny. Don't make the same mistake I did by spoiling a friendship with him.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Small World - WhiteBallProject July 11, 2015, 10:16 am
- Re: Small World - Cheggy Robin July 11, 2015, 10:28 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 11, 2015, 12:24 pm
- Re: Small World - Vespa July 11, 2015, 11:55 am
- Re: Small World - Cheggy Robin July 12, 2015, 9:40 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 12, 2015, 10:13 am
- Re: Small World - paul miller July 11, 2015, 12:20 pm
« Back to index