[ Post a Response | The White Ball Project Forum ]
Re: Ched evans
Posted by Chris B on December 29, 2014, 9:57 am, in reply to "Re: Ched evans
Craig, as I said, I think a lot of the argument against him being allowed to play again is supposedly based on him being a negative role model on young players. I asked the question whether or not it was realistic to believe that just because a kid looked up to Evans as a player, would that influence the kid to commit a similar serious offence. I doubted that it would and take the view that we ought to treat young players as responsible young men who have the abililty themselves to judge right from wrong.
After all, we accept that at 18 years of age they are able to vote the next UK government into power and to know the difference between Cameron, Milipeed and Clegg. Red ED also believes that age should be lowered to 16 but I doubt that he'd trust them not to be negatively influenced by the likes of Evans, that would be much too unPC.
- Cher evans - Kenny December 28, 2014, 5:50 pm
- Re: Cher evans - Craig December 28, 2014, 5:51 pm
- Re: Cher evans - WhiteBallProject December 29, 2014, 8:16 am
- Re: Cher evans - dark star December 28, 2014, 6:36 pm
- Re: Cher evans - paul miller December 28, 2014, 7:07 pm
- Re: Cher evans - dark star December 28, 2014, 11:38 pm
- Re: Cher evans - paul miller December 28, 2014, 7:16 pm
- Re: Ched evans - Craig December 28, 2014, 8:42 pm
- Re: Ched evans - Chris B December 29, 2014, 9:57 am
- Re: Ched evans - kevilsonlad December 28, 2014, 8:46 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!