[ Post a Response | The White Ball Project Forum ]
Re: Cher evans
Posted by paul miller on December 28, 2014, 7:16 pm, in reply to "Re: Cher evans"
I'll start it again. I think the lad has every right to re start his career. He was gound guilty. Sent to prison, and done his time. His big problem will be living with the abuse at football grounds throughout the country. You see a supporter can say what he likes as long as its not racist. A footballer only has to respond and the arms go up in the air. I told a player he was a cheat when we played somebody or other. He told me to f*** off. Someone behind me said I should report him. No way. I started it. As far as I am concerned he has got every right to respond
- Cher evans - Kenny December 28, 2014, 5:50 pm
- Re: Cher evans - Craig December 28, 2014, 5:51 pm
- Re: Cher evans - WhiteBallProject December 29, 2014, 8:16 am
- Re: Cher evans - dark star December 28, 2014, 6:36 pm
- Re: Cher evans - paul miller December 28, 2014, 7:07 pm
- Re: Cher evans - dark star December 28, 2014, 11:38 pm
- Re: Cher evans - paul miller December 28, 2014, 7:16 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!