[ Post a Response | Takhli Message Board ]
Takhli RTAFB - Land of the King Cobra
Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73
Posted by Greg Sniegowski on 3/9/2011, 11:26:58, in reply to "Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73"
I was on SSGT Padgetts load crew. The "bark eaters" kid was Gibbons. His dad was Euhl. Our crew spent some time out in preload as well. Nice duty - all by ourselves at night with no one to bother you. When we got back to Nellis, I got a crew and remember my #4 man (a youngster back then) went out to the Cottontail Ranch and dropped over $100. All he did was smile when we asked him what he spent his money on. He was too young to even buy a beer, so he had to drink 7-UP.
- 474 MMS, 1972-73 - Bill Moir 5/1/2009, 14:33:39
- RE: MMS 1966-67 - Gary Briscoe 3/18/2010, 6:44:16
- Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73 - Wilmer (Butch) Shelton 3/2/2010, 13:14:26
- Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73 - Denny Buterbaugh 1/29/2013, 12:16:10
- Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73 - Greg Sniegowski 3/9/2011, 11:26:58
- Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73 - Mike Moore 1/30/2010, 8:56:40
- Re: 474 MMS, 1972-73 - BILL 7/8/2009, 20:44:58
« Back to index | View thread »
Thanks for visiting the Takhli Message Board. Please check back often for responses and new messages.
Return to Takhli Website main menu