RRHX - Michigan Railroad History
[ Post a Response | RRHX - Michigan Railroad History ]
Re: Hint 6
Posted by aghudley on 12/18/2016, 9:38 pm, in reply to "Re: Hint 6"
DaveO is correct (again). The 9 Rd crossing is just east of the overpass "crossing" of the AA of the M&NE, known as Claggetts. Here are two photos I took of the M&NE grade from the AA grade at the overpass. The tricky part here might have been that the road and trail signs were erected after the Google Camera Car passed by in 2015.
M&NE River Branch grade NE from the former overpass.
M&NE grade SW. M-115 can be seen through the trees.
Google Imagery. AA is in red, M&NE in purple. My next hint would have been that the near line (AA) in the first picture leased the a short length to the far line (M&NE). I discovered this when studying a plat map of Glengarry and saw property owned by the AA along the M&NE.
Thanks everyone for playing.
- Where are these grades? - aghudley 12/18/2016, 8:14 am
- Re: Where are these grades? - steve thornton 12/18/2016, 10:13 am
- Hint/photo 2 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 10:01 am
- Re: Hint/photo 2 - Don 12/18/2016, 11:48 am
- Hint 3 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 12:21 pm
- Re: Hint 3 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 12:28 pm
- Re: Hint 3 - Rodney Zona 12/18/2016, 2:52 pm
- Hint 4 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 3:04 pm
- Re: Hint 4 - Rodney Zona 12/18/2016, 4:10 pm
- Hint 5 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 4:48 pm
- Re: Hint 5 - Rodney Zona 12/18/2016, 5:05 pm
- Hint 6 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 5:58 pm
- Re: Hint 6 - Rodney Zona 12/18/2016, 7:05 pm
- Re: Hint 6 - Rodney Zona 12/18/2016, 10:55 pm
- Re: Hint 6 - DaveO 12/18/2016, 7:54 pm
- Re: Hint 6 - Tom Train 12/18/2016, 8:46 pm
- Re: Hint 6 - aghudley 12/18/2016, 9:38 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!