15 Oct 2016 McFarland, MICH -- Rolling south along the CN's Marquette Range Subdivision, over-the-road local L549 is heading for Escanaba with 33 cars of mixed freight for Escanaba.
A catch-all job for this segment of the CN's vast network, L549 services the Potlatch Mill near Sawyer, the LS&I interchange near Eagle Mills, as well as forwarding traffic to and from the L'Anse Branch, on the far side of the Iron Range.
Join us for a short chase of this train southward, through a crummy fall morning in Michigan's Upper Peninsula - with high winds, and rain due in later in the day. Nonetheless, the freight has to move, and of course CN gets the job done.
- CN 5648 [SD75I]
- CN 2037 [C40-8]
- 4 Woodchip Loads [gons]
- 2 Pulpwood Loads [bulkhead flats]
- 1 Lumber Load [centerbeam]
- 2 Sodium Hydroxide empties [tanks, from Tilden]
- 4 Bentonite Clay empties [CHs, from Tilden]
- 11 Nickel & Copper loads [gons, from MRA]
- 4 Pulpwood loads [bulkhead flats]
- 3 Scrap tie empties [gons]
- 2 Ballast Empties [gons]
- CN Marquette Range Sub, McFarland, M35 xing, on 10-15-16 at 11:37 EDT
- Rock, Maple Ridge xing, at 11:54
- Trombly, Trombly 35th Rd xing, at 12:01
- W Gladstone, along 80th Rd, at 12:22
Thanks for watching! Donít forget to share this video, like and subscribe to Thornapple River Rail Series!
Like TRRS on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/thornappleriverproductions
-Primary: Sony HDR-PJ790V HD Camcorder
-Edited with: Cyberlink PowerDirector 13
« Back to index