PARK & PROPERTY RULES
• NO Alcoholic Beverages Allowed outside designated areas.
• NO Alcoholic Beverages Allowed in Parking Lots or brought into Parking Lots
• NO Alcoholic Beverages Allowed to be brought into Complex
• NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES Allowed in the Complex
• NO Grills or Grilling allowed in Parking Lots or Complex
• NO PARKING in lots up top near the Bowling Alley (ALL Softball Parking must be down at Softball Complex parking lot)
• NO PETS!!! Allowed in the Complex
• Concession will be closed 15-30 minutes after the last game of night is completed.
• You are to control your children at all times while in the complex. We have a very limited area for spectators and running children and playing in water fountain have been a problem in the past.
• NO COOLERS ALLOWED to be brought into complex
• NO Warm up hitting into the fences.
• NO Metal or Steel tipped cleats/spikes of any type allowed
• Profanity anywhere in the complex will not be tolerated.
• Batting Practice is permitted on driving range
• PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF and TEAMMATES – USE GARBAGE & RE-CYCLE CANS.
Bring copy of your online roster with signature to turn in.
Gold/Silver is a Equalizer Tournament.
Gold vs Silver = Silver getting 3 runs to start
Home Run Rules
Gold vs Gold = 3 with one up
Gold vs Silver = 2 with one up
Umpire fees in a Gold/Silver Grand slam are $15 per team per game
« Back to index